Adopt-A-Family is a program that supplies Christmas presents to families in the Wabash Valley that could use a helping hand during the holiday season. The program is run by the Salvation Army which is the agency in town that handles all Christmas assistance programs. Adopt-A-Family is their premier program and is a huge blessing to every family that is adopted.
Here are a few things to know if you adopt a family:
- Great service opportunity for small groups!
- You will get a “wish list” from each child in the family
- Suggested giving is $75-$100 per child
- Feel free to partner with others to adopt larger families
- You will have about two weeks from the time you receive your family’s wish list to when you need presents returned to MCC on December 1st.
Sign up to adopt a local family this Christmas!